What to Expect
- The event will take place over a two day period and will be facilitated by BSM.
- Attendees can make a choice – attend for one day and review three products or attend for two days and review six.
- BSM will welcome attendees each morning. At the start of Day 1, all vendors will take part in an “Elevator Speech” session. Vendors will present a summary of their USPs to convince delegates why it would be a good idea to attend their presentation. At the start of Day 2 BSM will make a short vendor-independent presentation.
- All demonstrations will be based on a single high-level script covering Orders to Cash, Purchase to Pay and Finance and Reporting business processes.
- Each demonstration will be two hours in duration.
- There will be 3 demonstration rooms, with three products being demonstrated in each room, each day. See Agenda.
- Outside the demonstration rooms, there will be a common area, where each vendor will have a stand and where more detailed demonstrations can be provided or specific requirements can be discussed.
- At the end of Day 1 there will be a panel discussion.
- Tea/coffee and lunch will be provided on both days, and a finger food and drinks reception will take place on the evening of day one, offering further opportunities for networking.